What will be the output of following php code
Table of Contents
This PHP Coding questions and Answers PDF contains what will be the output of the following php code for upcoming exams. In addition, You can unriddle PHP Coding MCQ Questions and Answers focuses on Echo, Variables, Syntax error, Print, Functions, Syntax1 and 2. You can easily download book on php mcq questions and answers pdf from this website. However, PHP is an open-source server-side scripting and programming language, which is used to develop websites and applications.
PHP MCQ Questions : Dear Examtrix.com followers, That is to say, this important pdf book is about what will be the output of the following php code. What is the full form of PHP – Hypertext Preprocessor. which statement will output x on the screen ?
Question 1. What will be the output of the following PHP code?
- A) Error
- B) Hello World
- C) Nothing
- D) Missing semicolon error
- Answer: C, Explanation: If you need to output something onto the screen you’ll need to use echo or print_r.
Which statement will output x on the screen
Question 2. What will be the output of the following PHP code?
- A) Hello world
- B) Hello World Hello World
- C) Hello World Hello World Hello World Hello World
- D) Syntax Error
- Answer: D, Explanation: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘<‘ on line 2. You can not use the html tag inside php tags
PHP MCQ Questions
Question 3. What will be the output of the following PHP code?
- A) redredred
- B) redred
- C) red
- D) Error
- Answer: C, Explanation: In PHP, all variables are case-sensitive.
PHP MCQ Questions and Answers PDF
Question 4. What will be the output of the following PHP code?
- A) No output
- B) Welcome to Sanfoundry
- C) 1000 PHP MCQ
- D) Error
- Answer: C, Explanation: Expression evaluates to true. Output: 1000 PHP MCQ
Question 5. What will be the output of the following PHP program?
- A) Correct Answer
- B) Is The
- C) I Wonder
- D) Which One
- Answer: D, Explanation: The stripos() function finds the position of the first occurrence of a string inside another string. In this case it returns 7.
- Question 6. How many functions does PHP offer for searching and modifying strings using Perl-compatible regular expressions.
- A) 10
- B) 7
- C) 8
- D) 9
- Answer: C, Explanation: The functions are preg_filter(), preg_grep(), preg_match(), preg_match_all(), preg_quote(), preg_replace(), preg_replace_callback(), and preg_split().
|In conclusion, this free notes is related to php mcq questions with answers pdf|
|Click Here to Download This PDF|
Download Subject wise Free Pdf Notes in Hindi and English
- Question 7. Which of the following PHP functions can be used to get the current memory usage?
- a) memory_get_usage()
- b) memory_get_peak_usage()
- c) get_peak_usage()
- d) get_usage()
- Answer: A, Explanation: memory_get_usage() returns the amount of memory, in bytes, that’s currently being allocated to the PHP script. We can set the parameter ‘real_usage’ to TRUE to get total memory allocated from system, including unused pages. If it is not set or FALSE then only the used memory is reported. To get the highest amount of memory used at any point, we can use the memory_get_peak_usage() function.
- Question 8. Which one of the following PHP function is used to determine a file’s last access time?
- a) filetime()
- b) fileatime()
- c) fileltime()
- d) filectime()
- Answer: B, Explanation: The fileatime() function returns a file’s last access time in Unix timestamp format or FALSE on error.
|History Notes – Click||Geography Notes – Click|
|Indian Polity Notes – Click||Economics Notes – Click|
|General Science Notes – Click||Current Affairs Notes – Click|
|Maths Notes – Click||Reasoning Notes – Click|
|English Grammar Notes – Click||General Hindi Notes – Click|
|Science and Tech Notes – Click||Art and Culture Notes – Click|
|Psychology Notes – Click||Environment and Ecology – Click|
|Sanskrit Notes- Click||Ethics Notes – Click|
|Computer Awareness – Click||Banking Awareness Notes – Click|
|International Relations – Click||Important Questions PDF – Click|
|General Knowledge PDF – Click|
|Please Support us By Following our Social Media Channels|
|Telegram Channel —- Join Now !!|
|Facebook Page —- Join Now !!|
|Facebook Group —- Join Now !!|