IAS Civil Services prelims exam 2020 GS Paper 1 Question Paper with Answer Key & Exam Paper Analysis
IAS Civil Services prelims exam 2020: UPSC Prelims 2020 General Studies and CSAT question paper is available to download. Along with the IAS Civil Services exam prelims 2020 question paper, the candidates can also check the IAS 2020 Prelims question paper analysis (Subject wise analysis will be available here on this blog). The aspirants will be provided with the Civil services prelims exam answer key as soon as possible. UPSC Prelims question paper 2020 for the general studies and CSAT was conducted in the first session and second session (from 9.30. AM to 11.30 AM, 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM) respectively. You can download UPSC Prelims question paper 2020 PDF in Hindi and English from this website.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2020 Exam Highlights
- Conducting Body- Union Public Service Commission
- IAS Full Form- Indian Administrative Services
- Exam Mode- Offline/ Pen and Paper mode
- Tye of Questions- Objective type
- Exam Duration- 2 hours for each paper
- IAS Exam Date- October 4, 2020
- UPSC Exam Time- 9.30 am to 11.30 a.m and 2.30 pm – 4.30 pm
- IAS exam negative marking- 1/3rd of the marks
- UPSC IAS Prelims 2020 qualifying marks- 33% in each paper
- IPS Full Form- Indian Police Services
The IAS civil services prelims 2020 question paper was balanced as always but the real surprise for the UPSC Aspirants was the questions asked from Ancient History and Art and Culture this year. For your information, let me tell you the number of questions asked from Geography and current affairs as well was good in number.
UPSC EXAM 2020 Prelims General studies Question paper 2020 Paper-I
UPSC Civil Services (CSE) Prelims Exam 2020 which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Live Updates: Around 10 Lakhs and 58 thousands aspirants had registered for IAS CSE prelims this year 2020. The UPSC civil services examination (CSE) prelims exam 2020 that was held today 0 October. Check candidates’ reactions, General studies and CSAT paper analysis and expected IAS Prelims exam 2020 cut-off.
GS Paper 1 in English – Download PDF
UPSC IAS GS Paper 1 in Hindi and English – Download