Tata steel assistant engineer trainee result
Table of Contents
Tata Steel (steel manufacturing companies) has declared the AET result 2021 – 2022, All the aspirants those who are given Assistant Engineer Trainee examination can download their AET 2021 result. Tata Steel AET exam was scheduled between April 2021 and May 2021 but due to Covid 2019 scheduled examination was postponed and the interview date was postponed as well.
Tata steel AET exam details
|Company Name||Tata Steel Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer Trainee AET Posts|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Selection Rounds||Online CBT and Interview|
|Package / Payscale||As per Industry|
|Job Location||PAN India|
AET recruitment 2022
If you are going to check your Tata Steel AET Result 2021 then you should be ready with registration or hall ticket number and DOB. After that you have to click on company official website tatasteel.com and click on result link and fill required details.
Those who are qualified in Tata steel AET result or merit list are eligible for the Interview process, the interview process is scheduled in the respective location, which is decided by the Tata Steel authorities.
- Those who are given examination can check the complete AET 2021 result
- Candidates have to use the candidate’s login credentials to get the AET 2021 result.
- Once AET 2021 result displayed on the screen take the printout for reference purposes.
We are proving documents list below, which is required to fill the application form of Tata steel AET Assistant Engineer Trainee 2022 examination.
- Filled the Application Form (Blank Form Mailed Separately)
- Matriculation/Class 10th Mark sheet as well as pass certificate
- Intermediate/Class 12th mark sheet as well as pass certificate
- B.tech mark sheet (all semester) and degree certificate
- PAN card copy mandatory
- Aadhar card copy
- passport size photograph JPEG format
- Updated resume
Education Qualification for Tata steel AET Assistant Engineer Trainee 2022 exam.
- Candidate must have B.E/B.tech/B.SC Engineering with 0 years experience.
- Must have attain campus program approved by AICT/UGC Governing Body.
- Must have Minimum CGPA 6.5 or 65% in B.tech/B.Sc/B.E Examination.
Download Free study material for engineering competitive exams – Download Link
|Please Support us By Following our Social Media Channels|
|Telegram Channel —- Join Now !!|
|Facebook Page —- Join Now !!|
|Facebook Group —- Join Now !!|