What is the Value of Sin 3pi/2?
Table of Contents
In this article we will discuss how to find the value of sin 3pi/2 or sin 3π/2. We know that Sin 3π/2 is equal to -1 (minus 1) and it can be written in terms of degrees as Sin 270°. We know that Pi π is equal to 180° so sin ((3π/2) = Sin 3*180°/2) which is equal to sin (270°).
There are so many questions regarding this sin 3π/2 value ? What is sin3π2? How do you evaluate sin 3π/2 ? The value of sin 3pi/2 is -1. Sin 3π/2 can be expressed as angle (3π/2) in degrees (270°).
- Sin 3π/2: -1
- Inverse Sin (-3π/2): 1
- In degrees Sin 3π/2 : sin (270°)
Proof of sin (3π/2) = -1
Using degree to radian conversion or radian to degree conversion, Theta θ in degrees = Theta θ in radians × (180°/pi) So we can calculate that 3pi/2 radians equal to 3pi/2 × (180°/pi) = 270°
- 3pi/2 radians = 3pi/2 × (180°/pi) = 270° or 270 degrees
- So sin 3pi/2 = sin 3π/2 = sin(270°) = -1
How do you evaluate sin(3π/2)?
- In standard position, an angle of 3π /2 has a hypotenuse which falls along the negative Y-axis. If a hypotenuse of unit length is swung towards the negative Y-axis, the side opposite the origin approaches -1.
- We know that π = 180 degrees
- 3π/2 = (3 X 180)/2 = 270
- sin 270 can be found using 90 degrees, sin 270= sin(3×90 +0 )
- sin(270)=sin(3×90 +0 )
- We know that sin (90° + θ) = cos θ
- Hence, sin(270)=−1.
Please follow this link of Explanation of Mathematics formula – Click
3π/2 radian = 3×180/2=270° degree (π = 180°)
sin3π/2 = sin3x180°/2 = sin 270° = -1
Sin 90° = 1
|Please Support us By Following our Social Media Channels|
|Telegram Channel —- Join Now !!|
|Facebook Page —- Join Now !!|
|Facebook Group —- Join Now !!|