RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer for 20 September 2018 – Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducted RRB Group D exam on 20 September 2018. The answer key and question paper for RRB Group D 2018 is now available. The RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer for 20 September 2018 is provided on memory basis. RRB will release also release RRB Group D Answer Key 2018 and RRB Group D Question Paper. It will be available at indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates can check RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer for 20 September 2018 exam from this page.
Railways RRB Group D Questions Asked (with Answers): 20th Sep (Shift I,II & III)
Qns 1 – Who is the governor of Assam ?
Ans – Jagdish Mukhi
Qns 2- Who started Bima Yojana ?
Ans – PM. Narendra Modi
Qns 3 – Smallest nerve in ear ?
Ans – Stapes
Qns 4 – Lngest nerve in human body?
Ans – Sciatic
Qns 5 – 1 micron is equal to?
Ans – 1e-6
Qns 6 – What is the formula for vitamin c?
Ans – C6H8O6
Qns 7 – Who is the CEO of Pepsico?
Ans – Indra Nooyi
Qns 8 – Who is the brand ambassador of Bima Yojana ?
Ans – Nawazuddin Siddiqui
Qns 9 – Smallest nerve in the body ?
Ans – Cranial
Qns 10 – PV sindhu is a player of which sports ?
Ans – Badminton
Qns 11 – What is the capital of Hangri?
Ans – Budapest
Qns 12 – Who is the brand ambassador of Gujarat tourism?
Ans – Amitabh Bachchan
Qns 13 – World malaria day is celebrated on which date?
Ans – 25 April
Qms 14 – Who is the president of Niti Aayog ?
Ans – PM. Narendra modi
Qns 15 – who is also known as law of inertia ?
Ans – Newton’s first law
Qns 16 – Male hormone name ?
Ans – Testosterone
Qns 17 – Who is governor of Tripura ?
Ans – Kaptan Singh Solanki
Qns 18 – Who is the chief justice of Allahabad High Court ?
Ans – Dilip Babasaheb Bhosale
Qns 19 – Who is the president of Mahila Ayog ?
Ans – Rekha Sharma
- Which type of tissue is capable of Cell Division? Meristematic Tissue
- The Theme song ’70 Saal Azadi, Yaad Karo Kurbani” is related to? Tiranga Yatra
- 3 sec^2 x – 2 tan^2 x is 6. Find x? Infosys CEO? Salil Parekh
- Date of Boston Tea Party? 16 December 1773
- What is the Theme of Swastha Bache Swastha Bharat?
- Tripitaka is related to? Buddhism
- One question related to Refractive Index
- India’s ﬁrst underground museum was opened at the ……….. in New Delhi? Rashtrapati Bhavan
- One question related to IUCN.
- One question related to the theme of Book Fair New Delhi. Coating of Desert Plant? Cutin
- Name the process of water movement through a plant and its evaporation from aerial parts, such as leaves, stems and flowers? Transpiration
- One question related to Teen Universe.
- Who was the winner of IPL 2017? Mumbai Indians
- Winner of U-17 football world cup? England
- In which year, Qutubdin Aibak became the king of the slave dynasty? 1206
- Which movie is based on Phogat sisters? Dangal
- Which acid is produced in the Human Stomach? HCL
- National Voters Day? 25th JAN
- CEO of Microsoft? Satya Nadella
- Function of Phloem? Transportation of Food in Plants
- Founder of Paytm: Vijay Shekhar Sharma
- Indian National Congress President in 2017? Sonia Gandhi
- Which of the following is a Non-metal in liquid form? Bromine
- Donald Trump is president of which country? USA
- Element in the 2nd group of 4th Period Element? Calcium
- What is the difference between methyl and ethyl? Methyl consists of only one carbon atom in its compound, but ethyl consists of two carbon atoms in it.
- Which state launched: Our village our Development Scheme? Odisha
- Registan Desert is in which country? Afghanistan
- GST Brand Ambassador 2017? Amitabh Bachchan
- One question related to World Economic Forum 2018.
- Perini Shivatandavam dance related to? Telangana
- Which Element has high boiling & high melting point?
- One cup related to Hockey Men’s World Cup 2018.
- On which River, the Almatti Dam is situated? Krishna River
- One question related to RBI governor.
- Herbivores large small intestine is used to digest: Vitamins, Proteins, Fats, Cellulose?
- Asian Games are held after every ……. year? Four
- Manitoulin Island is in which country? Canada
- How many elements were known when Mendeleev started his work?
- 2 CU + O2 = 2 CUO is an example of ……….. reaction? Oxidation
- AL2(SO4)3 = Aluminium sulfate
- one question related to Hydrocarbon group.
- One question related to NPCI UPI 2.0.
We will keep posting more questions. Stay Connected.
RRB Railway Group D Questions with answer – 17/09/2018 (All Shifts)
RRB Railway Group D Questions with answer – 18/09/2018 (All Shifts)
RRB Railway Group D Questions with answer – 19/09/2018 (All Shifts)