ONLINE applications are invited by RRBs from eligible Indian Nationals and other nationals as brought out at Para 4 of this CEN for the posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) i.e. Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE to the chosen Railway Recruitment Board till 23.59 hrs. of 12.04.2019.
CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. CEN 01/2019 FOR NON TECHNICAL POPULAR CATEGORIES (NTPC) GRADUATE & UNDER GRADUATE POSTS
Download RRB NTPC Official Notification 2019 : RRB NTPC 2019 CEN 01-2019 Official Notification PDF Download
IMPORTANT DATES & TIME
Date of Publication in RRB websites 28.02.2019
Opening of online registration of Applications 01.03.2019 at 16.00 hrs.
Closing of online registration of Applications 31.03.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI) 05.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
(b) SBI Challan 05.04.2019 at 15.00 hrs.
(c) Post Office Challan 05.04.2019 at 15.00 hrs.
Final submission of Applications 12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019
Click Here For Apply : Apply For RRB NTPC 2019
Vacancy Details :-
Important Instructions For RRB NTPC 2019 Exam- Online Registration & Submission of Application
1) Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing date of online registration i.e. as on 31.03.2019.CANDIDATES WAITING FOR FINAL RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT APPLY.
2) Before filling up the online application, candidates are advised to thoroughly read all the instructions and information in the CEN available on the websites of RRBs.
3) Candidates are advised to visit only official websites of the RRBs as indicated at Para 20.0 of this CEN and be very careful about fake websites and job racketeers.
4) Candidates should have their own mobile number, valid & active personal email id and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as RRBs shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and email till the recruitment is completely over. RRBs will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and email address at any stage.
5) Applications are to be submitted ONLINE ONLY and through the RRB websites ONLY as listed at Para 20.0. One application ONLY is required to be submitted to the selected RRB for all its notified posts in this CEN for that selected RRB. Candidates can apply to only one RRB. Application to more than one RRB, will lead to rejection of all the applications. Any attempt to submit more than one application by a candidate against this CEN shall result in disqualification and debarment.
6) Candidates are required to go through the Post Parameter Table and Vacancy Table and ascertain their eligibility. Only thereafter, the candidates should exercise options for the RRBs and post(s) within the chosen RRB as per their eligibility. The selection of RRB once exercised shall be final.
7) Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to RRBs concerned by post. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
Candidates can modify the application particulars except RRB chosen, Email ID and Mobile Number, even after submission of application, but within the last date of submission of application, by paying modification fee. However, after the last date for submission of application (12.04.2019), RRBs shall not entertain any representation for modification of the information furnished in the application.
8) Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed Medical Standards for the post(s) they are opting for. It is to be noted by the candidates that in case the candidate is found to be medically unsuitable for the opted post at the time of appointment, alternate appointment shall not be given.
9) Center/City allocation for CBTs will depend upon technical and logistical feasibility. Candidates may have to travel to other Cities/States for attending CBTs. Request for Change of Exam Centre shall NOT be allowed under any circumstances.
10) To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to register and submit ONLINE application much before the closing date since there may be a possibility of inability/failure to log on to the website of RRB concerned on account of heavy load on the internet or website during last days of online registration. RRBs do not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to register and/or submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
RRB NTPC 2019 Examination Process and Selection Stages – Important Instructions
1) Malpractices: Any candidate found using unfair means of any kind in the examination/CBT, sending someone else in his/her place to appear in the examination, attempt to impersonate will be debarred from appearing in all the examinations of all the RRBs/RRCs (Railway Recruitment Cell) for lifetime. He/she will also be debarred from getting any appointment in the Railways, and if already appointed, will be dismissed from service. Such candidates are also liable for legal prosecution.
2) Banned items: Electronic gadgets like mobile phones, blue tooth, pen drive, laptops, calculators, wrist watches or any other communication devices or pen/pencil, wallet/purses, belts, shoes and metallic wears including ornaments etc. are strictly NOT allowed inside the exam hall. Any infringement of this instruction shall entail summary rejection besides legal action including debarment from future examinations. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones etc. to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
3) Stages of Exam: There shall be two stage Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Skill Test (Computer based Aptitude Test for Station Master and Traffic Assistant, Typing Skill Test for Junior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist and Senior Time Keeper). Subsequently, there will be document verification and medical examination.
For Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial Apprentice, there shall be two stage CBT followed by document verification and medical examination.
4) Call Letters: Candidates will have to download the City and Date Intimations, e-Call Letters and Travel Authority (wherever applicable) from the links provided on the official websites of RRBs.
5) Normalization of Marks: Marks will be normalized for all the stages of exam involving multiple sessions. Marks will be normalized as per the formulae given in Para 14.0 &14.1 of the official Notice.
6) Short Listing for Various Stages: RRB wise short listing of candidates for 2nd Stage CBT shall be done at the rate of 20 times the vacancies (may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Railway Administration). The short listing for 2nd Stage CBT will be based on the merit of the candidates in 1st Stage CBT. The short listing for Skill Tests such as Computer based Aptitude Test and Typing Skill Test shall be to the extent of 8 times the vacancies (may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Railway Administration) based on the merit of the candidates in 2nd Stage CBT.
7) Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answer in CBTs. Deduction of 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be made for each wrong answer.