The user ID to login into objection form will be the Registration number received by you at the time of Registration on your mobile and password will be the password received in your e-mail ID at the time of Registration.
1) Please read the instructions carefully before you start creating your objections.
2) Before stating your objection, go through the question and answers carefully.
3) Objections must be entered only in English. Ambiguous Objection may not be considered for evaluation.
4) Objections can be raised only against questions and their respective alternatives.
5) Objections once submitted cannot be edited later.
6) In the question paper view, the correct answer is marked by a green tick mark next to the option.
7) The question ID, which is used for all references, is mentioned to the right of the question.
8) The status of the question – whether you answered it or not, is also mentioned to the right of the question.
9) The option you chose during the exam is shown to the right of the question.
10) In the remarks column, enter your reason for objection clearly. Objections with no valid explanation or reference will not be taken into account and will be discarded.
NOTE 1: Answers are based on Provisional Answer Keys. Answer may change in the Answer Keys Finalized after Objection Management. Evaluation will be done on Final Answer Key.
Old Dates :
|Opening Date and Time for raising Objections||14-09-2018 14.00 hrs|
|Closing Date and Time for raising Objections||19-09-2018 23.55 hrs|
New Notice :
Click On Given Link for raising Objections :
- Objection Tracker for CBT First against Cen 01/2018 Alp & Technicians-Click here to raise objection on the question or options.
- (The objection tracker is temporarily not available due to technical issues. The link shall be made live from 17-Sep-2018 and the last date for raising objection is extended up to 21-Sep-2018.)