Please don t go away she said change to indirect speech
Table of Contents
This Free PDF Notes contains Please don t go away she said, direct to indirect speech questions for upcoming exams. In addition, there are four options for this question – A. She said to please her and not go away. B. She told me not to go away. C. She begged that I not go away. D. She begged me not to go away.
Questions – “Please don’t go away”, she said. (Change into indirect speech) ?
- A. She said to please her and not go away.
- B. She told me not to go away.
- C. She begged that I not go away.
- D. She begged me not to go away.
- Correct Answer D.
In this article we have to transform a direct speech Please don t go away she said to indirect speech She begged me not to go away, As per rules of Direct Indirect Speech, ”don’t” changes to ”not to” and ”please” changes to ”begged”
- Foden said to Haaland, “I have seen the coach today”
- A. Foden told Haaland that he has seen the coach that day.
- B. Foden told to Haaland that he had seen the coach that day.
- C. Foden said Haaland that he had seen the coach that day.
- D. Foden told Haaland that he had seen the coach that day.
- Correct Answer D.
Mother said to Ravi, “Wash your hands before eating.”
- Mother said to Ravi, “Wash your hands before eating.”
- A. Mother said to Ravi to wash your hands before eating.
- B. Mother said Ravi must wash his hands before he was eating.
- C. Mother told Ravi to wash his hands before eating.
- D. Mother told to Ravi you have to wash your hands before eating.
- Answer: Option C
Details about Direct and Indirect Speech Rules PDF
|PDF Size||1 Mb|
|Number of pages||10|
|And, PDF Name||Direct and Indirect Speech Rules PDF|
|Further, PDF Quality||Good – Excellent|
|Exclusively for which exam ?||SSC/Bank Exams/UPSC|
|File Type||Scanned/Original/ Handwritten Class Notes|
Click below to Download PDF
|In conclusion, this free pdf notes is related to Direct and Indirect Speech Rules|
|Click Here to Download This PDF|
Download Subject wise Free Pdf Notes in Hindi and English
Moreover, Download Free Study Material For each and every competitive exam. Subject wise Links for Handwritten Class Notes in Hindi and English.
|History Notes – Click||Geography Notes – Click|
|Indian Polity Notes – Click||Economics Notes – Click|
|General Science Notes – Click||Current Affairs Notes – Click|
|Maths Notes – Click||Reasoning Notes – Click|
|English Grammar Notes – Click||General Hindi Notes – Click|
|Science and Tech Notes – Click||Art and Culture Notes – Click|
|Psychology Notes – Click||Environment and Ecology – Click|
|Sanskrit Notes- Click||Ethics Notes – Click|
|Computer Awareness – Click||Banking Awareness Notes – Click|
|International Relations – Click||Important Questions PDF – Click|
|General Knowledge PDF – Click|
|Please Support us By Following our Social Media Channels|
|Telegram Channel —- Join Now !!|
|Facebook Page —- Join Now !!|
|Facebook Group —- Join Now !!|
Disclaimer: Examtrix.com neither created this file nor scanned, We downloaded this file from internet and linked with this blog or we shared the link which is already available on Internet. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. In short, If anyone has any objection then kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal of the link.