Pick up the correct statement Questions
Table of Contents
Pick up the correct statement from the following – In these type of questions you have to choose correct option or if more than one option is correct then you have to select multiple correct options.
Read these four options and as per your knowledge you have to pick up the correct statement from the given options.
- In S.I. system, pressure is expressed in N/m2
- In S.I. system, force is expressed in Newtons
- In S.I. system, power is expressed in watts
- All the above
- Correct Answer is Option 4 – All the above
- Question – Observe the following structures and pick up the correct statement ?
- Carbonyl carbon of I is more electrophilic than that of II
- Carbonyl carbon of I is less electrophilic than that of II
- Carbonyl carbon of both structures have equal electrophilic character
- It depends upon the complete structure of the compound
- The correct option is B
Choose the correct statement from the following options
- Glucose exists in two different crystalline forms, α−D−glucose and β−D− glucose.
- Cyclic structure of α−D−glucose and β−D− glucose is called pyranose structure.
- α−D−-glucose and β−D− glucose are enantiomers.
- Cellulose is a straight chain polysaccharide made up of only β- glucose units.
- The correct option is C – The α-D-glucose and β-D-glucose are stereoisomers related to each other as non-superimposable mirror images and thus, both are enantiomers. Cellulose is a straight chain polysaccharide made up of only d -glucose units.
Details about Pick up the correct statement(s)
- All ores are minerals
- All minerals are ores
- A mineral cannot be ore
- An ore cannot be a mineral
- The correct Answer is A. Solution – All ores are minerals but all minerals are not ores.
- The bent up bars at a support resist the negative bending moment
- The bent up bars at a support resist the sharing force
- The bending of bars near supports is generally at 45°
- All the above
- Answer: D. All the above
Download Subject wise Free Pdf Notes in Hindi and English
Moreover, Download Free Study Material For each and every competitive exam. Subject wise Links for Handwritten Class Notes in Hindi and English.
|History Notes – Click||Geography Notes – Click|
|Indian Polity Notes – Click||Economics Notes – Click|
|General Science Notes – Click||Current Affairs Notes – Click|
|Maths Notes – Click||Reasoning Notes – Click|
|English Grammar Notes – Click||General Hindi Notes – Click|
|Science and Tech Notes – Click||Art and Culture Notes – Click|
|Psychology Notes – Click||Environment and Ecology – Click|
|Sanskrit Notes- Click||Ethics Notes – Click|
|Computer Awareness – Click||Banking Awareness Notes – Click|
|International Relations – Click||Important Questions PDF – Click|
|General Knowledge PDF – Click|
|Please Support us By Following our Social Media Channels|
|Telegram Channel —- Join Now !!|
|Facebook Page —- Join Now !!|
|Facebook Group —- Join Now !!|
Disclaimer: Examtrix.com neither created this file nor scanned, We downloaded this file from internet and linked with this blog or we shared the link which is already available on Internet. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. In short, If anyone has any objection then kindly mail at email@example.com to request removal of the link.