List of government schemes in India 2023
This Free PDF Notes Contains List of all schemes of Indian government pdf for UPSC IAS 2023 For Upcoming Sarkari Exams. In addition, There have been many government schemes launched in India to address a wide range of issues such as poverty, unemployment, lack of education and healthcare, and inadequate housing. There are many government schemes that have been implemented in India. Some examples of these schemes include:
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY): This scheme aims to provide affordable financial services, such as bank accounts, insurance, and credit, to all citizens of India, especially those in rural areas.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY): This scheme aims to provide affordable housing to people from economically weaker sections of society.
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan: This scheme aims to improve cleanliness and sanitation in India.
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY): This scheme aims to provide clean cooking fuel (LPG) to households that do not have access to it.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY): This scheme provides accidental death and disability coverage to citizens of India.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY): This scheme provides life insurance coverage to citizens of India.
- National Food Security Act: This act aims to provide subsidised food grains to eligible households in India.
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA): This act aims to guarantee 100 days of employment to every rural household in India.
This is just a small sample of the List of all schemes of Indian government pdf for UPSC IAS that have been implemented in India. The specific schemes that are available may vary depending on the needs of the population and the priorities of the government.
List of government schemes for scheduled castes
There are several List of all schemes of Indian government pdf for UPSC that have been implemented specifically for the benefit of scheduled castes, which are also known as Dalits. Scheduled castes are a historically disadvantaged group in India and these schemes are aimed at helping them overcome the challenges they face and improve their socio-economic status. Some examples of these schemes include:
- Scheduled Castes Sub Plan (SCSP): This scheme aims to provide financial resources to scheduled castes for their economic and social development.
- Special Component Plan for Scheduled Castes (SCP): This scheme aims to provide financial resources for the socio-economic development of scheduled castes.
- Pre-Matric Scholarships for Scheduled Castes Students: This scheme provides financial assistance to scheduled caste students to help them pay for their education.
- Post-Matric Scholarships for Scheduled Castes Students: This scheme provides financial assistance to scheduled caste students to help them pay for their education after they complete matriculation.
- Dr. Ambedkar National Merit Scholarship: This scholarship is provided to scheduled caste students who excel academically and are in need of financial assistance.
- Dr. Ambedkar Pre-Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes: This scholarship is provided to economically backward class students who belong to scheduled castes and are in need of financial assistance.
List of all schemes of Indian government pdf in Hindi
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
- Mission Karmayogi
- Pradhan Mantri SVANidhi Scheme
- PM FME – Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprises Scheme
- Kapila Kalam Program
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
- National Digital Health Mission
- Solar Charkha Mission
- SVAMITVA Scheme
- Samarth Scheme
- Sahakar Pragya Initiative
- Integrated Processing Development Scheme
- Housing for All Scheme
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme
- Fame India Scheme
- KUSUM Scheme
- Nai Roshni Scheme
- Swadesh Darshan Scheme
- National Water Mission
- National Nutrition Mission
- Operation Greens Scheme
- Deep Ocean Mission
- PM-KISAN (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi) Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana
- PM Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY)
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan
- New Jal Shakti Ministry
- Jan Dhan Yojana
- Skill India Mission
- Make in India
- Swachh Bharat Mission
- Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme – Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- HRIDAY Scheme
- PM Mudra Yojna
- Ujala Yojna
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- AMRUT Plan
- Digital India Mission
- Gold Monetization Scheme
- Start-up India
- Setu Bhartam Yojana
- Stand Up India
- Prime Minister Ujjwala Plan
- National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG)
- Atal Bhujal Yojana (ABY)
- Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation (PM CARES)
- Aarogya Setu
- Ayushman Bharat
- UMANG – Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance
- PRASAD Scheme – Pilgrimage Rejuvenation And Spirituality Augmentation Drive
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY)
- Shramev Jayate Yojana
- Smart Cities Mission
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY)
Details about List of all schemes of Indian government PDF 2023
There are many List of all schemes of Indian government pdf for UPSC IAS that have been implemented in various countries around the world. Some examples of government schemes include:
- Social security programs: These provide financial support to people who are unable to work due to injury, illness, or old age.
- Unemployment benefits: These provide financial assistance to people who are out of work and looking for employment.
- Education grants: These grants provide financial support to students to help them pay for tuition, books, and other educational expenses.
- Healthcare programs: These programs provide access to affordable healthcare for people who might not otherwise be able to afford it.
- Food assistance programs: These programs provide food to people who are experiencing food insecurity.
- Housing assistance: These programs help low-income individuals and families afford a place to live.
|PDF Size||7 Mb|
|No of pages in this PDF||184|
|And, PDF Name||List of all schemes of Indian government PDF 2023|
|Further, PDF Quality||Good|
|Exclusively for which exam ?||UPSC/IAS|
|File Type||Scanned/Original/ Handwritten Class Notes|
Click below to Download PDF
|In conclusion, this free pdf notes is related to List of all schemes of Indian government PDF 2023|
|List of all schemes of Indian government PDF 2023|
Download Subject wise Free Pdf Notes in Hindi and English
Moreover, Download Free Study Material For each and every competitive exam. Subject wise Links for Handwritten Class Notes in Hindi and English.
|History Notes – Click||Geography Notes – Click|
|Indian Polity Notes – Click||Economics Notes – Click|
|General Science Notes – Click||Current Affairs Notes – Click|
|Maths Notes – Click||Reasoning Notes – Click|
|English Grammar Notes – Click||General Hindi Notes – Click|
|Science and Tech Notes – Click||Art and Culture Notes – Click|
|Psychology Notes – Click||Environment and Ecology – Click|
|Sanskrit Notes- Click||Ethics Notes – Click|
|Computer Awareness – Click||Banking Awareness Notes – Click|
|International Relations – Click||Important Questions PDF – Click|
|General Knowledge PDF – Click|
|Please Support us By Following our Social Media Channels|
|Telegram Channel —- Join Now !!|
|Facebook Page —- Join Now !!|
|Facebook Group —- Join Now !!|
Disclaimer: Examtrix.com neither created this file nor scanned, We downloaded this file from internet and linked with this blog or we shared the link which is already available on Internet. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. In short, If anyone has any objection then kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal of the link.