India Year Book 2020 PDF Download
This Free PDF Notes Contains India Year Book 2020 PDF Download For Upcoming Exams. You can easily download PDF on Download Yearbook pdf in English for Civil Services Examinationfrom this website. India Year Book 2020 Pdf Download In English & Hindi is very important to crack any competitive exam in India. प्रिय पाठकों आज Examtrix (examtricks) की टीम प्रतियोगी छात्रों के लिये India Year Book 2020 PDF Download नोट्स शेयर कर रही है. ये Best Bharat 2020 India Yearbook 2020 in Hindi PDF Download की Book सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए बेहद उपयोगी हैं
Hello Dear Examtrix.com (Exam Tricks) followers, In this post we are going to share an important PDF on India Year Book 2020 PDF Downloadwhich is very useful for each and every competitive exam in India. At this platform we share India Year Book Handwritten notes pdf in Hindi-English and India Year Book Free Pdf Study material for Competitive exams.
Today, we are sharing SSC CGL free notes, free upsc ias material. This Free PDF Notes (India Year Book 2020 PDF Download) is important for various exams like UPSC, IAS, RAS, UPPSC, MPPSC, BPSC, SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, IBPS PO, SBI PO, Railway, RRB NTPC, ASM, Group D, State PSC, Sub inspector, Patwari exam, LDC Exam, Revenue office Exams.
India Year Book 2020 PDF Download Topics
|Chapters in India Year Book 2020|
|Chapter 1||Land and the People|
|Chapter 2||National Symbols|
|Chapter 5||Culture and Tourism|
|Chapter 6||Basic Economic Data|
|Chapter 8||Communications and Information Technology|
|Chapter 9||Defence India|
|Chapter 10||Education In India|
|Chapter 11||Energy Need Of India|
|Chapter 14||Corporate Affairs|
|Chapter 15||Food and Civil Supplies|
|Chapter 16||Health and Family Welfare|
|Chapter 18||India and the World|
|Chapter 20||Law and Justice|
|Chapter 21||Labour, Skill Development and Employment|
|Chapter 22||Mass Communication|
|Chapter 24||Rural and Urban Development|
|Chapter 25||Scientific and Technological Developments|
|Chapter 27||Water Resources|
|Chapter 29||Youth Affairs and Sports|
|Chapter 30||States and Union Territories|
|Chapter 31||Diary of National Events|
|Chapter 32||General Information|
Details about India Year Book 2020 PDF
|1. दोस्तों आज के इस के दौर में competitive exams की तैयारी दिन प्रतिदिन काफी कठिन होते जा रही है. SSC and Railway की vacancy की अधिकारिक घोषणा अभी कुछ ही दिन पहले हुई है. जो उम्मीदवार SSC and Railway की तैयारी कर रहे है उनके लिये India Year Book 2020 PDF Download का Revision करना बेहतर रणनीति साबित होगा.|
|2. From our website exam tricks, examtricks, examtrick, exam trick, you can download free pdf notes and tons of study material for competitive exams in India.|
|3. आपको इस “India Year Book 2020 PDF Download” में आपको वो सारी महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी मिलेगी जो की आने वाले Sarkari Exam के लिये बहुत लाभदायक होगा. आपको इस India Year Book में India GK Tricks से सम्बंधित वैसे प्रश्न, उत्तर सहित पढने को मिलेंगे जो की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं में पूछे जा चुके है या फिर Exam की दृष्टि से अति महत्वपूर्ण है. जो PDF Notes हम share कर रहे है उस बुक का नाम India Year Book 2020 PDF Download है. आप सब छात्र जो प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओ की तैयारी कर रहे है या अभी शुरू किये है, उन तमाम छात्रों को India Year Book 2020 PDF अवश्य पढना चाहिये.|
Details about India Year Book 2020 PDF
|Credit||This PDF is prepared by Publication Division Of India Team.|
|PDF Size||7 Mb|
|No of pages in this PDF||907|
|PDF Name||India Year Book 2020 PDF Download|
Click below to Download PDF
|As we already mentioned above, this free pdf notes is related to India Year Book 2020 PDF Download|
|Download PDF: – India Year Book 2020 PDF Download|
Download Subject wise Free Pdf Notes in Hindi and English
Download Free Study Material For each and every competitive exam. Subject wise Links for Handwritten Class Notes in Hindi and English
|History Notes – Click||Geography Notes – Click|
|Indian Polity Notes – Click||Economics Notes – Click|
|General Science Notes – Click||Current Affairs Notes – Click|
|Maths Notes – Click||Reasoning Notes – Click|
|English Grammar Notes – Click||General Hindi Notes – Click|
|Science and Tech Notes – Click||Art and Culture Notes – Click|
|Psychology Notes – Click||Environment and Ecology – Click|
|Sanskrit Notes- Click||Ethics Notes – Click|
|Computer Awareness – Click||Banking Awareness Notes – Click|
|International Relations – Click||Important Questions PDF – Click|
|General Knowledge PDF – Click|
Disclaimer: Examtrix.com neither created this file nor scanned, We downloaded this file from internet and linked with this blog or we shared the link which is already available on Internet. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. If anyone has any objection then kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal of the link.
Please Support us By Following our Social Media Channels
How to read India year Book 2020
- India Year Book is a Govt.of India publication which is a comprehensive digest of India’s progress in different fields. The books contains a large amount of Data,facts,analysis which total close to 1000 pages.
- Most questions in Civil service exams are based on the book.
- It will be highly generous if someone can give an advice to cover it with maximum efficiency.
- I Am Not an Expert of UPSC But I have Some Knowledge About What type of questions Are Asked from India year book and What Could be Expected from this Book .
- This book Is very important For UPSC You all Know .
- India year book is a Bulky Book .
- You can Not Read whole book from Page 1 to Last Page .
- You Need to prepare a Strategy to cover All important topics Effectively
Do Not Read Book From Chapter 1 to Last . Go Topic Wise
- The Biggest Mistake Made By the Students is Reading books In Linear Fashion ( 1,2,3,4,5,—– Last Appendix.) Do Not Do this .
- This is Bad technique to Read any book .This Whole process Is time Consuming .
- In The above mind map I have Provided you How to read India year book according to topics .
- This process will be Easy and You will Be Able to understand All chapters Easily and Can Co relate .
- In this process you will Find Some Information and Data Overlapping .
- To read This book you should divide this Book In Sections .
- After that Select All Chapters of That section .
- Now Start reading These topics .
- India year Book is A Bulky Book .
Organizations ,govt Schemes Important But Not Their location , Evolution , etc
- In this you will Read So Many organizations .
- Some of them are Important for Exam point of View And Rest are junk.
- When you read any organization do Not Focus on evolution of Organization . Just try to Remember Main Roles and Objectives of that organization , agency for Which That was Established.
- For Government policies and Schemes , Projects , Funds etc you should prepare a separate notebook .
- Whenever you read any project /scheme/policy/funds etc always google it or Visit PIB.NIC.In.
Whenever you read any organization,Agency etc only focus on three things:
- Nature: Constitutional/statutory/executive/attached office/society/PSU/SPV/autonomous body/anything else?
- Boss: Who is the boss of That organization , Under which ministry It Comes.
- What’re the functions/schemes/policies associated?
- There are Some terms in Science and tech related agencies and organization Which are very important for Exam point of view . whenever you find any term Just google it .
How to read Schemes , Funds , projects etc. What to Read and what to skip ?
- How to read india year book 2020 for upsc – Top Chapters to Read .Just Skip Everything .Only Focus On these Three things –
Who is the Boss ?
- Under Which ministry /Department?Agency It comes.
What are the Main Features of That Scheme, Project and Fund?
- Who is eligible beneficiary?
- What benefit does he/she get?
- How does he get benefit?
Where does the money come?
- Does Union government provide 100% funding,
- Do the states need to contribute something as well? 10%/20%/25% etc?
- In some cases Private Sectors Funding Also involved ?
How to prepare Bills/ACTS /Laws ?
For these topics also Approach remain same . you just need to Focus on Four things .
- In which year It was passed
- Who is the boss
- You can read features of the bills (from prsindia.org)
- Analysis – Read from PRS India and Include the Hindu / Indian Express .
Key Facts related to India year book You Need to Know
- India 2020 is updated only till November 2019 . i do Not think so It will Help too Much .
- IAS Mains will be in September 2020.
- Most of the questions In Prelims will be Asked up to May 2020.
- There are only facts no analysis making it a very boring read .
- Every economic, commercial and agricultural data is infinite times better presented in economic survey.
- For Latest data you can Read Economic survey .
Some Of the Questions Asked from India year book Directly
1. Consider the following rivers:
Which of the above flows / flow through Arunachal Pradesh?
(a) 1 only (b) 2 and 3 only (c) 1 and 3 only (d) 1, 2 and 3
2. The power of Supreme Court of India to decide disputes between the Centre and the States falls under its
- advisory jurisdiction
- appellate jurisdiction
- original jurisdiction
- writ jurisdiction
Two questions which were asked from India year book directly Were
- One question was related to Saka era, 21st March
- One Question was related to Satyamev jayate, mundak upanishad
Best 4 Approaches To India Year Book 2020 | Choose Best Method For You
- Reading the entire book page by page and remembering the facts by heart: you are doomed from the start and will end up in utter misery.
- Never heard or bought this book: a decent approach.
- Reading only those facts which are in news or not covered by any other source: 2nd best approach.
- Buying New vishal’s summary of IYB: nothing beats this approach ( By Roman Saini)
The best approach for this Book is just Buy New vishal Summary of India year book And Prepare it .
Now you Have two approaches to Prepare India year book for IAS exam . choose Best Approach for you.