India Year Book 2019 PDF
This Free PDF Notes Contains India Year Book 2019 PDF For Upcoming Exams. You can easily download PDF on gist of india year book 2019 pdf from this website. India year book is very important to read for IAS Prelims 2019. Read the tips to read India year book for IAS exam is very important to crack any competitive exam in India. प्रिय पाठकों आज Examtrix (examtricks) की टीम प्रतियोगी छात्रों के लिये India Year Book 2019 PDF नोट्स शेयर कर रही है. ये Best india year book 2019 publication division pdf की Book सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए बेहद उपयोगी हैं
Hello Dear Examtrix.com (Exam Tricks) followers, In this post we are going to share an important PDF on India Year Book 2019 PDF, which is very useful for each and every competitive exam in India. At this platform we share India year book Handwritten notes pdf in Hindi-English and India Year Book Free Pdf Study material for Competitive exams.
Today, we are sharing SSC CGL free notes, free upsc ias material. This Free PDF Notes (India Year Book 2019 PDF) is important for various exams like UPSC, IAS, RAS, UPPSC, MPPSC, BPSC, SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, IBPS PO, SBI PO, Railway, RRB NTPC, ASM, Group D, State PSC, Sub inspector, Patwari exam, LDC Exam, Revenue office Exams.
India Year Book 2019 PDF Topics
Chapters Inside India Year Book, 2019 – All Chapters List Given below .
- Land and the People
- National Symbols
- Culture and Tourism
- Basic Economic Data
- Communications and Information Technology
- Corporate Affairs
- Food and Civil Supplies
- Health and Family Welfare
- India and the World
- Justice and Law
- Mass Communication
- Rural and Urban Development
- Scientific and Technological Developments
- Water Resources
- Youth Affairs and Sports
- States and Union Territories
- Diary of National Events
- General Information
Details about India Year Book 2019 PDF
|1. दोस्तों आज के इस के दौर में competitive exams की तैयारी दिन प्रतिदिन काफी कठिन होते जा रही है. SSC and Railway की vacancy की अधिकारिक घोषणा अभी कुछ ही दिन पहले हुई है. जो उम्मीदवार SSC and Railway की तैयारी कर रहे है उनके लिये India Year Book 2019 PDF का Revision करना बेहतर रणनीति साबित होगा.|
|2. From our website exam tricks, examtricks, examtrick, exam trick, you can download free pdf notes and tons of study material for competitive exams in India.|
|3. आपको इस “India Year Book 2019 PDF” में आपको वो सारी महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी मिलेगी जो की आने वाले Sarkari Exam के लिये बहुत लाभदायक होगा. आपको इस India Book 2019 में India GK Tricks से सम्बंधित वैसे प्रश्न, उत्तर सहित पढने को मिलेंगे जो की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं में पूछे जा चुके है या फिर Exam की दृष्टि से अति महत्वपूर्ण है. जो PDF Notes हम share कर रहे है उस बुक का नाम India Year Book 2019 PDF है. आप सब छात्र जो प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओ की तैयारी कर रहे है या अभी शुरू किये है, उन तमाम छात्रों को Reasoning Book PDF अवश्य पढना चाहिये.|
Details about India Year Book 2019 PDF
|Credit||This PDF is prepared by examtrix.com Team.|
|PDF Size||7 Mb|
|No of pages in this PDF||710 and 626|
|PDF Name||India Year Book 2019 PDF|
Click below to Download PDF
|As we already mentioned above, this free pdf notes is related to India Year Book 2019 in Hindi and English PDF Download|
|Download PDF : – India Year Book 2019 in Hindi|
|India Year Book 2019 in English PDF Download|
Download Subject wise Free Pdf Notes in Hindi and English
Download Free Study Material For each and every competitive exam. Subject wise Links for Handwritten Class Notes in Hindi and English
|History Notes – Click||Geography Notes – Click|
|Indian Polity Notes – Click||Economics Notes – Click|
|General Science Notes – Click||Current Affairs Notes – Click|
|Maths Notes – Click||Reasoning Notes – Click|
|English Grammar Notes – Click||General Hindi Notes – Click|
|Science and Tech Notes – Click||Art and Culture Notes – Click|
|Psychology Notes – Click||Environment and Ecology – Click|
|Sanskrit Notes- Click||Ethics Notes – Click|
|Computer Awareness – Click||Banking Awareness Notes – Click|
|International Relations – Click||Important Questions PDF – Click|
|General Knowledge PDF – Click|
Disclaimer: Examtrix.com neither created this file nor scanned, We downloaded this file from internet and linked with this blog or we shared the link which is already available on Internet. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. If anyone has any objection then kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal of the link.
Please Support us By Following our Social Media Channels
Chapter 1: Land and the People
- This chapter is all about physiography of India and has Demographic terminologies and Census 2011 data (latest). This is a very important chapter from prelims as well as mains point of view.
Chapter 2: National Symbols
- This is a very important chapter and direct questions can be expected from this one.
Chapter 3: The Polity
- This chapter elaborates executive part of the government with rights and basic features of the Constitution. This chapter can be avoided from prelims point of view however, it can be referred to for mains.
Chapter 4: Agriculture
- This chapter details programmes and policies related to agriculture in India, different agricultural sectors and recent initiatives. Just reading the introduction part and about new programmes and policies launched by GOI is enough.
Chapter 5: Art and Culture
- A detailed study of this topic is important, especially from point of view of mains exam.
Chapter 6: Basic Economic Data
- This chapter details statistical institutions in India. A simple analysis of trends is enough.
Chapter 7: Commerce
- This chapter is irrelevant for prelims. However, it is of prime importance from mains point of view.
Chapter 8: Communications
- This chapter comprises of three sections of communication forms i.e. Posts, Telecommunications and Information Technology. The topic of Cyber security is of prime importance.
Chapter 9: Defence
- This chapter elaborates on security scenario of India, defence undertakings, training for defence services, etc. Direct questions can be expected from this chapter in both prelims and main exam.
Chapter 10: Education
- This chapter covers the policies related to elementary, secondary and higher education system in the country and can be referred to from mains point of view only. New policies are of special importance and need to be studied in detail.
Chapter 11: Energy
- This chapter discusses the conventional and nonconventional energy sector in the country. Study this chapter with geographic references in mind and also study in detail about the various initiatives in renewable energy sector. This chapter is important for both prelims and main exams.
Chapter 12: Environment
- This is a very important chapter from both prelims and main exam point of view and requires a detailed analysis.
Chapter 13: Finance
- This chapter can be given a general reading.
Chapter 14: Corporate Affairs
- This is a very important chapter and needs to be studied thoroughly.
Chapter 15: Food and Civil Supplies
- This one needs to be studied selectively with main focus on food security issues and welfare schemes related to it.
Chapter 16: Health and Family Welfare
- Perhaps the most important chapter from the perspective of UPSC CSE exam, this needs to be studied by heart.
Chapter 17: Housing
- Not a very important chapter from the point of view of main exams.
Chapter 18: Indian and the World
- Through study required for mains as well as prelims.
Chapter 19: Industry
- Get through this chapter for writing good essay in mains.
Chapter 20: Justice and Law
- Do study this chapter in full detail for both the exams.
Chapter 21: Labour
- This one is important from the perspective of writing an essay.
Chapter 22: Mass Communication
- Important only for prelims.
Chapter 23: Planning
- This chapter required in depth study.
Chapter 24: Rural Development
- A very important chapter from the view of both the papers.
Chapter 25: Scientific and Technological Developments
- A very important topic that requires detailed study.
Chapter 26: Transport
- Study with geographic context for better understanding and relevance.
Chapter 27: Water Resources
- This is an important chapter from prelims perspective.
Chapter 28: Welfare
- This chapter discusses welfare schemes for the SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minorities/ Women/ Children and needs to be given utmost importance from the perspective of both the papers.
Chapter 29: Youth Affairs and Sports
- Study in detail.
Chapter 30: States and Union Territories
- This topic requires strict study and memorization from the view of both mains and prelims.
Chapter 31: Diary of National Events
- This topic can be ignored in case of shortage of time.
Chapter 32: General Information
- This chapter needs to be given just a reading.