He said to his father please increase my pocket money change to indirect speech
This Free PDF Notes contains He said to his father please increase my pocket money, direct to indirect speech questions for upcoming exams. In addition, there are four options for this question – A) He told his father, please increase the pocket money. B) He pleaded with his father to please increase my pocket money. C) He requested his father to increase his pocket money. D) He asked his father to increase his pocket money.
Questions – He said to his father, “Please increase my pocket money.” (Change into indirect speech) ?
- A) He told his father, please increase the pocket money.
- B) He pleaded with his father to please increase my pocket money.
- C) He requested his father to increase his pocket money.
- D) He asked his father to increase his pocket money.
- Correct Answer C.
In this article we have to transform a direct speech He said to his father please increase my pocket money to indirect speech He requested his father to increase his pocket money, As per rules of Direct Indirect Speech, “to” is conjunction, ”said to” changes to ”requested” and ”my” changes to ”his.”
- I said to him, “Why are you working so hard?”
- A. I asked him why he was working so hard.
- B. I asked him why was he working so hard.
- C. I asked him why had he been working so hard.
- D. I asked him why he had been working so hard.
- Correct Answer B.
His father ordered him to go to his room and study.
- His father ordered him to go to his room and study.
- A. His father said, “Go to your room and study.”
- B. His father said to him, “Go and study in your room.”
- C. His father shouted, “Go right now to your study room”
- D. His father said firmly, “Go and study in your room.”
- Answer: Option A
Details about Direct and Indirect Speech Rules PDF
|PDF Size||1 Mb|
|Number of pages||10|
|And, PDF Name||Direct and Indirect Speech Rules PDF|
|Further, PDF Quality||Good – Excellent|
|Exclusively for which exam ?||SSC/Bank Exams/UPSC|
|File Type||Scanned/Original/ Handwritten Class Notes|
Click below to Download PDF
|In conclusion, this free pdf notes is related to Direct and Indirect Speech Rules|
|Click Here to Download This PDF|
Download Subject wise Free Pdf Notes in Hindi and English
Moreover, Download Free Study Material For each and every competitive exam. Subject wise Links for Handwritten Class Notes in Hindi and English.
|History Notes – Click||Geography Notes – Click|
|Indian Polity Notes – Click||Economics Notes – Click|
|General Science Notes – Click||Current Affairs Notes – Click|
|Maths Notes – Click||Reasoning Notes – Click|
|English Grammar Notes – Click||General Hindi Notes – Click|
|Science and Tech Notes – Click||Art and Culture Notes – Click|
|Psychology Notes – Click||Environment and Ecology – Click|
|Sanskrit Notes- Click||Ethics Notes – Click|
|Computer Awareness – Click||Banking Awareness Notes – Click|
|International Relations – Click||Important Questions PDF – Click|
|General Knowledge PDF – Click|
|Please Support us By Following our Social Media Channels|
|Telegram Channel —- Join Now !!|
|Facebook Page —- Join Now !!|
|Facebook Group —- Join Now !!|
Disclaimer: Examtrix.com neither created this file nor scanned, We downloaded this file from internet and linked with this blog or we shared the link which is already available on Internet. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. In short, If anyone has any objection then kindly mail at email@example.com to request removal of the link.