Hello Dear Examtrix.com followers, In this post we are going to share an important PDF on General Knowledge (GK Tricks) PDF, which is very useful for each and every competitive exam in India. At this platform we share General Knowledge Handwritten class notes and General Knowledge Free Study material for Competitive exams.
This PDF Notes (General Knowledge (GK Tricks) PDF) is important for various exams like UPSC, IAS, RAS, UPPSC, MPPSC, BPSC, SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, Railway, State PSC, Sub inspector, Patwari exam, LDC Exam, Revenue office Exam.
Topics covered :
- General Knowledge (GK) important questions
- Geography Short Tricks, History GK Tricks, Economics Tricks, Indian Polity/Constitution Short Tricks Notes
- GK Super 100 Tricks Important For SSC CGL, Railway, Police, Group D exams
- Download Free Study Material PDF, Download Free Handwritten Class Notes PDF.
This PDF is prepared by Examtrix Team. All credit goes to them.
PDF Size : 11.5 mb
No of pages in this PDF : 48
To Download Free Study Material : GK Super 100 Tricks Important
Click Here to Download this PDF : GK-Tricks-in-Hindi-Book-examtrix.com
Download Free Study Material For each and every competitive exam. Subject wise Links for Handwritten Class Notes in Hindi and English
|History Notes – Click||Geography Notes – Click|
|Indian Polity Notes – Click||Economics Notes – Click|
|General Science Notes – Click||Current Affairs Notes – Click|
|Maths Notes – Click||Reasoning Notes – Click|
|English Grammar Notes – Click||General Hindi Notes – Click|
|Science and Tech Notes – Click||Art and Culture Notes – Click|
|Psychology Notes – Click||Environment and Ecology – Click|
|Sanskrit Notes- Click||Ethics Notes – Click|
|Computer Awareness – Click||Banking Awareness Notes – Click|
|International Relations – Click||Important Questions PDF – Click|
|General Knowledge PDF – Click|
General Knowledge Questions and Answers from General Science Frequently asked GK questions from General Physics, Science and Biology
1. “Optical Phenomenon” in the fringe pattern of CD is Interference 2. Celsius and Fahrenheit show the same temperature at Ans : 40 3. Exchange particle in Quark-Quark Interaction Ans : Gluon 4. The working of a rockets based on the principle of: Ans : Conservation of momentum 5.The pollutants which move downward with percolating groundwater are called Ans : Leachates 6.Hasdo Valley in Chhattisgarh is famous for Ans : Coal mines 7. Special Theory of Relative was proposed in 1905 8.Black hole is an object to be found Ans : in the sky 9.IRADIAN is Ans : 57.3 degree 10.Fraction of volume of ice seen outside when immersed in water? Ans : 10.5%