GK Current Affairs in Hindi Questions PDF Download
This Free PDF Notes Contains General Knowledge – GK Current Affairs in Hindi Questions PDF Download, Current Affairs on Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis in one liner for Competitive Exam, Top 10 Weekly Current Affairs For Upcoming Exams. You can easily download PDF on current affairs gk today in hindi from this website. One Liner General Knowledge (GK) Questions and Answers PDF is very important to crack any competitive exam in India. प्रिय पाठकों आज Examtrix (examtricks) की टीम प्रतियोगी छात्रों के लिये GK Current Affairs in Hindi Questions PDF नोट्स शेयर कर रही है. ये Best current affairs gk questions in hindi, GK current affairs 2020, 2021 की Book सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए बेहद उपयोगी हैं
Hello Dear Examtrix.com (Exam Tricks) followers, In this post we are going to share an important PDF on GK Current Affairs in Hindi Questions PDF, So you can download the monthly current affairs one liner pdf for your exam preparation, cover static GK parts and banking/financial awareness, National/ International, Security, Development Current Affairs PDF, which is very useful for each and every competitive exam in India. At this platform we share GK Current Affairs Handwritten notes pdf in Hindi-English and GK Current Affairs Free Pdf Study material for Competitive exams.
Today, we are sharing SSC CGL free notes, free upsc ias material. This Free PDF Notes (GK Current Affairs in Hindi Questions PDF) We know you all were eagerly waiting for Our Monthly One Liner Current Affairs PDF for April 2020. This was highly useful to revise the Current Affairs News of the entire month. GK Current Affairs PDF is important for various exams like UPSC, IAS, RAS, UPPSC, MPPSC, BPSC, SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, IBPS PO, SBI PO, Railway, RRB NTPC, ASM, Group D, State PSC, Sub inspector, Patwari exam, LDC Exam, Revenue office Exams.
GK Current Affairs in Hindi Questions PDF Topics
- The Reserve Bank asked the private sector and foreign banks to intimate it six months in advance in cases of reappointment of managing director and chief executives as against the present practice of four months.
- Sundaram Finance has announced the appointment of D Lakshminarayanan as the Managing Director of its wholly owned subsidiary, Sundaram Home Finance, effective April 1, 2020.
- The accelerated pace of coronavirus is affecting mankind adversely despite government efforts for curbing the situation. It is posing an additional financial burden on individuals or families to get hospitalization treatment for COVID-19. To provide support for such cases, Digital payments company PhonePe has launched India’s first COVID-19 hospitalization insurance policy called Corona Care in collaboration with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance for people who have been infected and hospitalised for covid-19 treatment.
- After the merger of the Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and the United Bank of India (UBI) into Punjab National Bank (PNB), the government has designated Chief Executives of OBC and UBI as “officers on special duty” in Punjab National Bank.
- The Government of India launched “AarogyaSetu”, a mobile app developed in public-private partnership (PPP) .
- Government of India (GoI) allowed farmers to directly sell produce from premises of farmers producer organizations (FPO) and selected warehouses through electronic marketing platform Electronic National Agriculture Market (eNAM).
- The Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) laid down Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the transit of COVID-19 negative foreigners stranded in India.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) has offered its volunteer cadets for national duty to fight COVID-19 under ‘Exercise NCC Yogdan’.
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) has partnered with Wipro 3D,
- Founders of leading startups, investors, advisors, supporters, investment advisory firms have launched Action COVID-19 Team (ACT).
- Union Health Ministry has placed an order of about ten crore hydroxychloroquine tablets from various pharmaceutical companies for health care workers.
- Students are facing difficulties due to the closure of colleges and hostels due to the COVID 19 Pandemic. AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) has come out with MHRD AICTE COVID-19 Student Helpline Portaltoaddress the issues.
- National Health Authority (NHA)inked a pact with ride-hailing app Uber to provide transport services for frontline healthcare workers involved in the treatment of COVID-19 patients.
- Associations representing officers of Central Civil Services, including the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and the Indian Police Service (IPS), have formed an initiative called ‘Caruna’ to support and supplement the government’s efforts in fighting coronavirus
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) has set a record by moving 70 rakes carrying 1.93 Lakh Metric Tonnes (LMT) continuously in single-day movement during the lockdown.
- Indian Railways have begun preparing to resume all its services from April 15 after a 21-day suspension of its passenger trains in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi conducted a joint meeting of the Empowered Groups.
- All major ports and Public Sector Undertakings under Shipping Ministry have decided to contribute 52 crore rupees to Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund(PM-CARES fund).
- NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant chairs Empowered Committee to review coordination between various stakeholders for COVID-19 related response activities.
- Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India has set up a Centre for Augmenting WAR with COVID-19 Health Crisis (CAWACH).
- Trade body Solvent Extractors’ Association of India (SEA) reported that India’s edible oil imports have declined 32.44% to 9,41,219 tonnes in March 2020.
- Indian Railways has opened a Railway Control Office after the declaration of lockdown amid due to the coronavirus pandemic in order to assist railway passengers, other citizens and help resolve issues in freight operations.
- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has accomplished the construction of 3,979 km of national highways in the financial Year 2019-20.
- Indian Railways has successfully converted convert 2500 coaches as Isolation Units with limited manpower amid the lockdown due to coronavirus outbreak.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh chaired meeting with the Group of Ministers (GoM) on 7 April in New Delhi.
- The Ministry of Commerce has designed an online platform for the issuance of a key document required for exports to those countries with which India has trade agreements.
- Joint Secretary in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Lav Agarwal said that three types of healt-care facilities will be set up for various categories of COVID-19 cases as a mechanism to provide care to COVID-19 patients.
Details about GK Current Affairs in Hindi Questions PDF
|1. दोस्तों, जो उम्मीदवार UPSC, IAS, RAS, SSC and Railway की तैयारी कर रहे है उनके लिये GK Current Affairs in Hindi Questions PDF का Revision करना बेहतर रणनीति साबित होगा.|
|2. From our website exam tricks, examtricks, examtrick, exam trick, you can download free pdf notes and tons of study material for competitive exams in India.|
|3. आपको इस “GK Current Affairs in Hindi Questions PDF Download” में वो सारी महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी मिलेगी जो की आने वाले Sarkari Exam के लिये बहुत लाभदायक होगा. आपको इस Current Affairs on Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis in one liner for Competitive Exam Book में Top 10 Weekly Current Affairs से सम्बंधित वैसे प्रश्न, उत्तर सहित पढने को मिलेंगे जो की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं में पूछे जा चुके है या फिर Exam की दृष्टि से अति महत्वपूर्ण है. जो PDF Notes हम share कर रहे है उस बुक का नाम GK Current Affairs in Hindi Questions PDF है. आप सब छात्र जो प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओ की तैयारी कर रहे है या अभी शुरू किये है, उन तमाम छात्रों को Monthly One Liner Current Affairs PDF Book अवश्य पढना चाहिये.|
Details about GK Current Affairs in Hindi Questions PDF
|Credit||This PDF is prepared by examtrix.com Team.|
|PDF Size||1 Mb|
|No of pages in this PDF||21|
|PDF Name||GK Current Affairs in Hindi Questions PDF|
Click below to Download PDF
|As we already mentioned above, this free pdf notes is related to GK Current Affairs in Hindi Questions PDF|
|Download PDF :- General Knowledge current affairs in Hindi PDF|
Download Subject wise Free Pdf Notes in Hindi and English
Download Free Study Material For each and every competitive exam. Subject wise Links for Handwritten Class Notes in Hindi and English
|History Notes – Click||Geography Notes – Click|
|Indian Polity Notes – Click||Economics Notes – Click|
|General Science Notes – Click||Current Affairs Notes – Click|
|Maths Notes – Click||Reasoning Notes – Click|
|English Grammar Notes – Click||General Hindi Notes – Click|
|Science and Tech Notes – Click||Art and Culture Notes – Click|
|Psychology Notes – Click||Environment and Ecology – Click|
|Sanskrit Notes- Click||Ethics Notes – Click|
|Computer Awareness – Click||Banking Awareness Notes – Click|
|International Relations – Click||Important Questions PDF – Click|
|General Knowledge PDF – Click|
Disclaimer: Examtrix.com neither created this file nor scanned, We downloaded this file from internet and linked with this blog or we shared the link which is already available on Internet. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. If anyone has any objection then kindly mail at email@example.com to request removal of the link.