This PDF Contains General Science Questions and Answers PDF Download, general science questions for competitive exams pdf, general science questions in hindi pdf, basic science questions and answers pdf, science gk in hindi download, general physics questions and answers pdf, general science topics, general science book.
Hello Dear Examtrix.com followers, In this post we are going to share an important PDF which is very useful for each and every competitive exam in India. At this platform we share Handwritten class notes in Hindi-English and Free Study material for Competitive exams UPSC IAS, RAS, SSC CGL, IBPS PO, SBI PO, Railway Exams.
This PDF is important for various exams like UPSC, IAS, RAS, UPPSC, MPPSC, BPSC, SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, Railway, State PSC, Sub inspector, Patwari exam, LDC Exam, Revenue office Exam.
Topics covered :
- General science questions for competitive exams pdf, General science questions in hindi pdf, basic science questions and answers pdf
- Science gk in hindi download, general physics questions and answers pdf, general science topics,
- General science book, general science pdf for ssc, general science notes pdf
- general science objective questions and answers in hindi
- Download Free Study Material PDF, Free Handwritten Class Notes For IAS, RAS, SSC CGL
This PDF is prepared by Examtrix Team. So all credit goes to them..
PDF Size : 1.53 Mb
No of pages in this PDF : 15
To Download Free Study Material : General Science Questions and Answers PDF Download, general science questions for competitive exams pdf
Click Here to Download this PDF : General Science Questions and Answers PDF Download examtrix.com
Download Free Study Material For each and every competitive exam. Subject wise Links for Handwritten Class Notes in Hindi and English
|History Notes – Click||Geography Notes – Click|
|Indian Polity Notes – Click||Economics Notes – Click|
|General Science Notes – Click||Current Affairs Notes – Click|
|Maths Notes – Click||Reasoning Notes – Click|
|English Grammar Notes – Click||General Hindi Notes – Click|
|Science and Tech Notes – Click||Art and Culture Notes – Click|
|Psychology Notes – Click||Environment and Ecology – Click|
|Sanskrit Notes- Click||Ethics Notes – Click|
|Computer Awareness – Click||Banking Awareness Notes – Click|
|International Relations – Click||Important Questions PDF – Click|
|General Knowledge PDF – Click|
- Which latitude passes through the middle of India?
A) Equator B) Arctic Circle
C) Tropic of Capricorn D) Tropic of Cancer
Answer: D) Tropic of Cancer
2. The tropic of cancer does not pass through which of these Indian states ?
A) Madhya Pradesh B) West Bengal
C) Rajasthan D) Odisha Answer: D) Odisha
3. Which river of India is called Vridha Ganga?
A) Krishna B) Godavari
C) Kaveri D) Narmada Answer: B) Godavari
4. Which of the following is a Trans- Himalayan river?
A) Ganga B) Yamuna
C) Indus D) Ravi Answer: C) Indus
Explanation: Two sub groups of Himalayan Rivers are Trans Himalayan Rivers and Himalayan Rivers. Trans Himalayan Rivers : These rivers originate beyond the Himalayas. They are The Indus, The Sutlej and The Brahmaputra Rivers. Himalayan Rivers : These are the rivers originate from Himalayas. They are The Ganga, The Yamuna and their tributaries.