Free Download English grammar Book for competitive exams PDF
Exam Tricks : This Free PDF Notes Contains English grammar book in Hindi for SSC Exams For Upcoming Sarkari Exams. In addition, You can easily download SSC, UPSC, IBPS Bank PDF on general english for competitive examsfrom this website. However, general english grammar questions answers is very important to crack any SSC, UPSC, IAS, Railway, RRB NTPC exams in India.
Free Download English grammar for competitive exams PDF : Dear Examtrix.com (Exam Tricks) followers, That is to say, this important PDF Book is about English grammar book in Hindi for SSC Exams Similarly, at this platform we share spoken english grammar free download pdf Handwritten notes pdf in Hindi-English and general english book for competitive exam Free Pdf Study material for Sarkari exam Jobs. Above all, जो SSC, UPSC Books Notes का नाम basic english grammar book pdf है.
Today, we are sharing English grammar book in Hindi for SSC Exams, SSC CGL free notes online, freeupscmaterial. We Share english verbs with hindi meaning pdf free download Study Material according to SSC, UPSC Syllabus. On the other hand, This Free PDF Notes ( ) and english tenses pdf in hindi is important for various Sarkari exams like UPSC, IAS, RAS, UPPSC, MPPSC, BPSC, SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, ssc english book pdf Notes For State PSC, CTET, Sub inspector, Patwari exam, Revenue office Exams all over India.
English grammar book in Hindi for SSC Exams Topics
Let’s discuss this English language and comprehension syllabus in detail with its main 3 different categories (Vocab, English grammar and comprehension) from which the 90 percent questions are being asked in Bank PO/Clerk Exams and SSC CGL, CPO SI, Tier-I and Tier-II Exam:
1. Vocabulary Usage:
- Synonyms and Antonyms – Synonyms mean the words which have the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or other words in a language. An Antonym is the opposite of another word. For example, the Antonym of the day is night.
- Cloze Test – This test consist of a passage with blanks and we have to complete the reading by filling up the blanks. Students should focus on reading the passage very carefully and then you’ll be able to figure out the right or appropriate words to be filled.
- Fill in the blanks – Under this topic, you are required to find a suitable word to fill in. It constitutes questions which have only blanks. Remember to read the statement carefully and choose the most appropriate option.
- Spelling Test – Spelling skills can be improved mainly by putting in efforts like looking up a word you’re not sure of, keeping the dictionary at hand, keeping a list of words you know you have trouble with.
- Idioms and Phrases – The common question which was asked in the SSC Exams are Idioms and Phrases. The topic usually has good weightage in the exam, so prepare them well.
- One-word substitution – One-word substitution means a word that replaces a group of words or sentences without creating or changing the exact meaning of sentences.
- Sentence or Phrase Improvement – In terms of vocabulary usage, this topic means using appropriate words or phrases to improve the sentence given in the question.
2. Grammar Usage:
- Sentence correction/ Spotting the error – Follow the grammar rules in this section like subject-verb agreement, Verb time Sequences, etc
- Fill in the blanks – This section is dedicated to target or find a suitable word to fill in. It constitutes questions which have only blanks.
- Sentence or Phrase Improvement – This topic is just an extension of correct grammatical usage. However, in this section students not only require a good Knowledge of “correct grammatical usage,” but they also need to look for answers that are concise and not redundant.
- Active/ Passive Voice – In this topic, a sentence will be given in Active/ Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, you are required to select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/ Active.
- Direct-Indirect Speech – In this topic, a sentence will be given Indirect/Direct Speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, you are required to select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct Speech.
3. Reading Comprehension:
- Reading Comprehension is one of the most critical topics of the English Language and Comprehension Section. Therefore, the students should devote ample time to the preparation of this section. For doing this, a proper strategy has to be framed and followed to optimally utilize the limited time available for the preparation
Details about English grammar book in Hindi for SSC Exams
|PDF Size||Unknown Mb|
|No of pages in this PDF||Unknown|
|And, PDF Name||English grammar book in Hindi free download PDF|
|Further, PDF Quality||Good|
|Exclusively for which exam ?||SSC EXAMS, BANK PO/CLERK EXAMS, UPSC/IAS|
|File Type||Scanned/Original/ Handwritten Class Notes|
|Publisher||All Related Books Publication|
Click below to Download PDF
|In conclusion, this free pdf notes is related to English for Competition From Plinth to Paramount – Book PDF Download|
|Free Download the Wren and Martin English Grammar Pdf|
|English Grammar Tenses||Download|
|English Grammar Notes PDF for SSC – Noun||Download|
|English Grammar Notes PDF – Pronoun||Download|
|English Grammar Notes PDF – Adjective||Download|
|English Grammar Notes PDF for SSC – Case||Download|
|English Grammar Notes for SSC – Degree||Download|
|English Grammar Notes PDF – Verb||Download|
|English Grammar Notes PDF – Voice||Download|
|English Grammar Notes PDF -Narration Direct Indirect||Download|
|English Grammar Notes PDF – Conjunction||Download|
|English Grammar Notes PDF – Article||Download|
|English Grammar PDF for SSC – Non-finite verb||Download|
Download Subject wise Free Pdf Notes in Hindi and English
Moreover, Download Free Study Material For each and every competitive exam. Subject wise Links for Handwritten Class Notes in Hindi and English
|History Notes – Click||Geography Notes – Click|
|Indian Polity Notes – Click||Economics Notes – Click|
|General Science Notes – Click||Current Affairs Notes – Click|
|Maths Notes – Click||Reasoning Notes – Click|
|English Grammar Notes – Click||General Hindi Notes – Click|
|Science and Tech Notes – Click||Art and Culture Notes – Click|
|Psychology Notes – Click||Environment and Ecology – Click|
|Sanskrit Notes- Click||Ethics Notes – Click|
|Computer Awareness – Click||Banking Awareness Notes – Click|
|International Relations – Click||Important Questions PDF – Click|
|General Knowledge PDF – Click|
Disclaimer: Examtrix.com neither created this file nor scanned, We downloaded this file from internet and linked with this blog or we shared the link which is already available on Internet. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. In short, If anyone has any objection then kindly mail at [email protected] to request removal of the link.