Dutt and sundaram indian economy 73rd edition pdf
Table of Contents
Exam Tricks : This Free PDF Notes Contains Dutt and Sundaram Indian Economy PDF 73rd edition For Upcoming Sarkari Exams. In addition, You can easily download SSC, UPSC, IBPS Bank PDF on indian economy by dutt and sundaram 72st edition pdffrom this website. However, datta sundaram economics book pdf is very important to crack any SSC, UPSC, IAS, Railway, RRB NTPC exams in India. indian economy datt and sundharam pdf download In other words, प्रिय पाठकों आज Examtrix.com (Exam tricks) की टीम प्रतियोगी छात्रों के लिये Economics lecture notes शेयर कर रही है. Therefore, ये Best datta sundaram economics book in marathi pdf की Book सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए बेहद उपयोगी हैं
Dutt and Sundaram Indian Economy PDF 73rd edition : Dear Examtrix.com (Exam Tricks) followers, That is to say, this important PDF Book is about dutt and sundaram indian economy Similarly, at this platform we share dutt and sundaram pdf free download Handwritten notes pdf in Hindi-English and dutt and sundaram Free Pdf Study material for Sarkari exam Jobs. Above all, जो SSC, UPSC Books Notes का नाम datt and sundaram indian economy है.
Today, we are sharing Dutt and Sundaram Indian Economy PDF 73rd edition, SSC CGL free notes online, freeupscmaterial. We Share indian economy datt sundaram Study Material according to SSC, UPSC Syllabus. On the other hand, This Free PDF Notes (datt & sundharam’s indian economy) and Indian Economics 67th edition by Dutt and Sundaram is important for various Sarkari exams like UPSC, IAS, RAS, UPPSC, MPPSC, BPSC, SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, indian economy datt sundaram Notes For State PSC, CTET, Sub inspector, Patwari exam, Revenue office Exams all over India.
Dutt and Sundaram Indian Economy PDF 73rd edition Topics
- Part-I:- Structure of Indian Economy
- India As a Developing Economy.
- Indian Economy on the Eve of Independence.
- National Income Of India.
- Human resources and economic development,
- Human development in India,
- Occupational structure and economic development,
- Natural resources economic development and environmental degradation,
- Infrastructure in the Indian economy,
- Social infrastructure and social sector.
Part-II:-Planning and economic development
- Objective and strategy of economic planning in India,
- Industrial policy and Indian planning,
- Public sector and Indian planning,
- Disinvestment of public Enterprises,
- Redefining the role of the state,
- Globalization and its impact on India,
- Planning experience in India,
- 11th Five Year planning and inclusive growth,
- An approach to 12th five Year Plan (2012 to 2017),
- The problem of capital formation,
- Foreign capital foreign aid and economic development,
- Poverty and the planning process in India,
- The parallel economy in India,
- Unemployment in India,
- Inequality and economic power in India,
- Balanced regional development.
Part-III:-Agriculture in the national income
- Indian agriculture under the five-year plan: the Green Revolution,
- Food security in India,
- Irrigation and other agricultural input,
- Land reform,
- Size of farms and productive efficiency,
- Organization of rural credit in India,
- Agricultural marketing and warehousing,
- Agricultural labour.
Part-IV:- Indian industries
- Industrial pattern and the plans,
- Some large scale industries,
- Information technology industry,
- Small-scale Enterprise,
- Unorganized sector and informalisation of the Indian economy,
- Second National Commission on labour.
Part-V:-The tertiary sector in the Indian economy
- The foreign trade of India,
- India’s Balance of payments,
- Special economic zone,
- GATT WTO and India’s foreign trade,
- Indian currency system,
- Indian financial system: commercial banking system,
- The Indian financial system II: money and capital markets in India,
- Reserve Bank of India and monetary management,
- Indian public finance,
- Financial relations between the center and the states,
- Finance Commission,
- Government subsidies in India.
Details about Dutt and Sundaram Indian Economy PDF
|Credit||Gaurav Datt and S. Chand|
|PDF Size||7 Mb|
|No of pages in this PDF||184|
|And, PDF Name||Dutt and Sundaram Indian Economy PDF 73rd edition|
|Further, PDF Quality||Good|
|Exclusively for which exam ?||UPSC/IAS|
|File Type||Scanned/Original/ Handwritten Class Notes|
|Publisher||dutt and sundaram|
Click below to Download PDF
|In conclusion, this free pdf notes is related to indian economy datt and sundharam pdf download|
|Dutt and Sundaram Indian Economy Book|
Download Subject wise Free Pdf Notes in Hindi and English
Moreover, Download Free Study Material For each and every competitive exam. Subject wise Links for Handwritten Class Notes in Hindi and English
|History Notes – Click||Geography Notes – Click|
|Indian Polity Notes – Click||Economics Notes – Click|
|General Science Notes – Click||Current Affairs Notes – Click|
|Maths Notes – Click||Reasoning Notes – Click|
|English Grammar Notes – Click||General Hindi Notes – Click|
|Science and Tech Notes – Click||Art and Culture Notes – Click|
|Psychology Notes – Click||Environment and Ecology – Click|
|Sanskrit Notes- Click||Ethics Notes – Click|
|Computer Awareness – Click||Banking Awareness Notes – Click|
|International Relations – Click||Important Questions PDF – Click|
|General Knowledge PDF – Click|
Disclaimer: Examtrix.com neither created this file nor scanned, We downloaded this file from internet and linked with this blog or we shared the link which is already available on Internet. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. In short, If anyone has any objection then kindly mail at email@example.com to request removal of the link.