Computer Knowledge and Questions-Answers in Hindi PDF
This Free PDF Notes Contains Computer Knowledge and Questions-Answers in Hindi PDF For Upcoming Exams. You can easily download PDF on computer basic knowledge in hindi, computer general knowledge questions and answersfrom this website. Basic knowledge of computer pdf download is very important to crack any competitive exam in India. प्रिय पाठकों आज Examtrix (examtricks) की टीम प्रतियोगी छात्रों के लिये Computer Knowledge and Questions-Answers in Hindi PDF नोट्स शेयर कर रही है. ये Best Computer questions and answers, computer knowledge interview questions की Book सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए बेहद उपयोगी हैं
Hello Dear Examtrix.com (Exam Tricks) followers, In this post we are going to share an important PDF on Computer Knowledge and Questions-Answers in Hindi PDFwhich is very useful for each and every competitive exam in India. At this platform we share Computer GK Handwritten notes pdf in Hindi-English and Free Pdf Study material for Competitive exams.
Today, we are sharing SSC CGL free notes, free upsc ias material. This Free PDF Notes (Computer Knowledge and Questions-Answers in Hindi PDF) is important for various exams like UPSC, IAS, RAS, UPPSC, MPPSC, BPSC, SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, IBPS PO, SBI PO, Railway, RRB NTPC, ASM, Group D, State PSC, Sub inspector, Patwari exam, LDC Exam, Revenue office Exams.
Computer Knowledge and Questions-Answers in Hindi PDF Topics
- computer knowledge questions and answers
Details about Computer Knowledge and Questions-Answers in Hindi PDF
|1. दोस्तों आज के इस के दौर में competitive exams की तैयारी दिन प्रतिदिन काफी कठिन होते जा रही है. SSC and Railway की vacancy की अधिकारिक घोषणा अभी कुछ ही दिन पहले हुई है. जो उम्मीदवार SSC and Railway की तैयारी कर रहे है उनके लिये Computer Knowledge and Questions-Answers in Hindi PDF का Revision करना बेहतर रणनीति साबित होगा.|
|2. From our website exam tricks, examtricks, examtrick, exam trick, you can download free pdf notes and tons of study material for competitive exams in India.|
|3. आपको इस “Computer Knowledge and Questions-Answers in Hindi PDF Download” में आपको वो सारी महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी मिलेगी जो की आने वाले Sarkari Exam के लिये बहुत लाभदायक होगा. आपको इस Computer GK Book में Basic Computer GK Tricks से सम्बंधित वैसे प्रश्न, उत्तर सहित पढने को मिलेंगे जो की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं में पूछे जा चुके है या फिर Exam की दृष्टि से अति महत्वपूर्ण है. जो PDF Notes हम share कर रहे है उस बुक का नाम Computer Knowledge and Questions-Answers in Hindi PDF है. आप सब छात्र जो प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओ की तैयारी कर रहे है या अभी शुरू किये है, उन तमाम छात्रों को Computer Knowledge Book PDF अवश्य पढना चाहिये.|
Details about Computer Knowledge and Questions-Answers
|Credit||This PDF is prepared by examtrix.com Team.|
|PDF Size||6 Mb|
|No of pages in this PDF||67|
|PDF Name||Computer Knowledge and Questions-Answers in Hindi PDF|
Click below to Download PDF
|As we already mentioned above, this free pdf notes is related to Computer Knowledge and Questions-Answers in Hindi PDF|
|Download PDF: – Computer Knowledge and Questions-Answers|
|2000+ Computer Awareness Questions : SSC CGL, Railway, Bank PO Exams, IBPS PO/Clerk, SBI PO/Clerk, LIC AAO, Other Exams|
|Complete Lucent Computer Book (लूसेन्ट कंप्यूटर) : Free Download PDF|
|Basic Computer Questions and Answers pdf|
|Free Basic computer Knowledge PDF Download in Hindi|
|Computer question in hindi|
|Basic computer knowledge pdf, basic of computer knowledge question pdf|
Download Subject wise Free Pdf Notes in Hindi and English
Download Free Study Material For each and every competitive exam. Subject wise Links for Handwritten Class Notes in Hindi and English
|History Notes – Click||Geography Notes – Click|
|Indian Polity Notes – Click||Economics Notes – Click|
|General Science Notes – Click||Current Affairs Notes – Click|
|Maths Notes – Click||Reasoning Notes – Click|
|English Grammar Notes – Click||General Hindi Notes – Click|
|Science and Tech Notes – Click||Art and Culture Notes – Click|
|Psychology Notes – Click||Environment and Ecology – Click|
|Sanskrit Notes- Click||Ethics Notes – Click|
|Computer Awareness – Click||Banking Awareness Notes – Click|
|International Relations – Click||Important Questions PDF – Click|
|General Knowledge PDF – Click|
Disclaimer: Examtrix.com neither created this file nor scanned, We downloaded this file from internet and linked with this blog or we shared the link which is already available on Internet. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. If anyone has any objection then kindly mail at email@example.com to request removal of the link.
Please Support us By Following our Social Media Channels
GEOGRAPHICAL LANDMARKS of the WORLD :
HIGHEST mountain Peaks :
- Mount Everest – 8.848 Meters ( height) , range – Himalayas , date of first ascent – 29th may 1953
- K – 2 ( Godwin – Austen ) – 8.610 ( height ) , range – karakoram – date of first ascent – 31st July 1954
- kanchenjunga – 8.597 meters ( height ) , range – Himalayas , date of first ascent – 25th may 1955
- Lhotse – 8.511 meters ( height ) , range – Himalayas , date of ascent – 18th may 1956
- Makalu 1 – 8,481 meters ( height) , range – Himalayas , date of ascent – 15th may 1955
LARGEST DESERTS :
- Sahara – 8,400,000 ( area – approximately) , territories – Algeria , chad , Libya , Mali , Mauritania , Niger , Sudan , Tunisia , Egypt , Morocco. It embraces the Libyan desert ( 1,550,000 kmsquare ) and the nubian desert ( 260,000 kmsq )
- Australian desert – 1,550,000 ( area ) , Australia , embraces the great sandy of warburton ( 4,20,000kmsq) , great Victoria ( 3,25,000kmsq ) , Simpson or Arunta ( 310,000 kmsq ) , Gibson ( 220,000kmsq ) and sturt desert
- AArabian desert – 1,300,000 kmsq , southern Arabia, Saudi Arabia , Yemen; includes the Ar Rab ‘ al Khali or empty quarter ( 647,500 kmsq ) , Syrian (325,00kmsq ) and An Nafud ( 129,500kmsq)
- Gobi – 1,040,000 – Mongolia and China ( inner Mongolia )
- Kalahari desert – 550,000 ( area ) kmsq – Botswana
Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA :
Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) is a Zero Balance Savings Account that takes care of simple banking needs with Free ATM card, monthly statement, and cheque book.
All banks are mandated by RBI to offer such a facility to those looking to open a bank account.
- BSBDA Accounts aimed towards enhancing financial inclusion among the economically weaker sections of the society.
- All the accounts opened as ‘No-frills’ accounts have been converted into BSBDA.
Who can open it ?
- Anyone can open this account using regular KYC (know-your-customer) documents. Customer can even request the bank to convert their existing savings account into a BSBD.
- Resident individual (sole or joint) can open account. Minors are not eligible to open account under this scheme and operate independently. Minor can open account jointly with guardian or with mother as the guardian and will be operated by such guardian only and are not eligible to operate independently.
- No minimum balance requirement.
- ATM-cum-debit card without any fees, not even the annual maintenance fee.
- Deposit and withdrawal services are free of cost, and so is the passbook facility. Also, the bank cannot levy charges for non-operation or activation of an inoperative account.
- Providing a cheque book is not mandatory for banks, but they can, at their own discretion, provide it free of charge.
- Holders of ‘Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account’ will not be eligible for opening any other savings account in that bank. If a customer has any other existing savings account in that bank, he / she will be required to close it within 30 days from the date of opening a ‘Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account’.
- No Account Closure charges.
- An individual is eligible to have only one ‘Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account’ in one bank only.
- Only 4 withdrawals in a month are permitted including branch, ATM, cheque clearing, etc.
- Total credits in such accounts should not exceed one lakh rupees in a year.
- Maximum balance in the account should not exceed fifty thousand rupees at any time.
- The total of debits by way of cash withdrawals and transfers will not exceed ten thousand rupees in a month.
- Foreign remittances can not be credited to Small Accounts without completing normal KYC formalities.
- Total debits by cash withdrawals and transfers in a month cannot exceed ₹10,000.
- The BSBDA customer cannot have any other savings bank account in the same bank.. If ‘Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account’ is opened on the basis of simplified KYC norms, the account would additionally be treated as a ‘Small Account’.
- Small accounts are valid for a period of 12 months initially which may be extended by another 12 months if the person provides proof of having applied for an Officially Valid Document.
- Small Accounts can only be opened at CBS linked branches of banks or at such branches where it is possible to manually monitor the fulfillments of the conditions.