Cos 37 degrees This Trigonometric article contains Value of Cos …
Maths formulas for class 9 10 11 12
Basic Math formulas for class 9 10 11 12
In this category you will find articles related to Basic Maths formulas for class 9 10 11 12. Mathematics formula list is very important to solve maths questions in competitive examinations. These math formula articles are related to all the mathematics topics such as Arithmetic topics, Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Area and Volume, Polynomials, etc.
These Basic Maths formulas for class 9 10 11 12 are very important for competitive exams as well. Mathematics section is very important to crack any competitive exam to get government job in the country. SSC, Bank, Railway and other state exams have very good weightage of mathematics section so it very important to go through all basic math formula.
Mathematics formula list
How to learn maths formula ? What are the basic math formulas? What are the top 5 formulas in math? NCERT Mathematics formula. Maths NCERT formula solution. Below we are listing some important Maths formulas for class 9 10 11 12.
- Mean = Sum of the observations / Total number of observations
- Profit = Selling price – cost price.
- (a + b) (a – b) = a2 – b2
- (a + b)2 = a2 + 2ab + b2
- (a – b)3 = a3 – b3 – 3ab(a – b)
There are some important topics related to advance maths like Algebra, Trigonometry, Mensuration Area and volume 2d and 3d
- Perimeter of a rectangle = 2 (length + width)
- Area of rectangle = length × width.
- The perimeter of a square = 4 × side length.
- Area of square =Side length × side length.
- The volume of cuboid = length × width × height.
- Volume of a Cone = (1 / 3 )πr2h
- Sphere’s volume = (4/3) π r3
- Volume of a Hemisphere = (2/3) πr3
- Heron’s Formula to find the area of a triangle = √s(s – a)(s – b)(s – c), where ‘s’ is the semi perimeter of the triangle and is calculated with the formula, s = (a + b + c)/2
- Curved Surface Area of a Cone = 1 /2 × l × 2πr = πrl, where ‘r’ is its base radius and ‘l’ its slant height. ‘l’ = Square root of (r2 + h2)
- Volume of a Cuboid = Base Area × Height = Length × Breadth × Height