2000 key depression in 15 minutes
2000 key depression in 15 minutes means ssc cgl data entry speed test : In this blog, we are going to provide details about Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) as per latest pattern of SSC CGL exam. After going through this article, you will come to know that what should be your typing speed to clear SSC CGL CPT exam. What is the time duration of ssc cgl cpt powerpoint sample paper and latest changes by staff selection commission in CPT ?
SSC CPT Powerpoint sample paper Download
Computer proficiency test CPT questions answers pdf : Which SSC CGL Posts that Require CPT ? In below list, we are listing Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level (SSC – CGL) posts which require Computer Proficiency Test. In CPT you have to go for 2000 key depression in 15 minutes means during this 15 mins time period you have to type 133.333 key depressions per minute. Check ssc cgl data entry speed test to crack this CPT exam.
- Assistant Section Officer (CSS), Assistant Section Officer (MEA)
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Assistant in Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) under M/o Corporate Affairs,
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant (GSI) in Ministry of Mines
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
CPT computer proficiency test book pdf :
Staff selection commission published instructions for CPT – Download. Computer proficiency test questions answers pdf includes three modules Word Processing without bold, italic underlining etc, Spreadsheet with basic addition. subtraction, multiplication and division and Generation of slides on Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Word Processing: You will be given an English passage 2000 key depressions has to be made in 15 minutes. The paragraph has no formatting such as bold, italic, underlining, and so on. The paragraph typed is compared to the number of errors made. Accuracy, coupled with quickness, is essential. The candidate’s accuracy level should be kept at 95 percent. This is not a very challenging task if you practice typing daily.
- Spread Sheet: In this module, students will be given to perform basic Mathematical Operations like Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division on a Microsoft Excel sheet. Students should know the basics of Microsoft Excel.
- Generation of slides: In this module, students have to make slides on Microsoft PowerPoint. Students must have knowledge of Header, Footer, Inserting Date & Time, and basic knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint. In 15 minutes, the candidate must construct the identical slide using Microsoft PowerPoint.